You can find below detailed information on how to remove InstantSupport for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall InstantSupport from your systemInstaller Technology
. Take a look here
for more info on Installer Technology. InstantSupport is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantSupport folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantSupport\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall InstantSupport. The application's main executable file is titled InstantSupport.exe and occupies 4.98 MB (5225288 bytes).
The executable files below are part of InstantSupport. They take an average of 5.26 MB (5510518
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (140.82 KB)
- InstantSupport.exe (4.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.72 KB)
The current web page applies to InstantSupport version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other InstantSupport versions please click below:
...click to view all...
InstantSupport is an application marketed by Installer Technology. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall InstantSupport is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase InstantSupport with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate InstantSupport or simply activate the Search field and type in "InstantSupport". If it is installed on your PC the InstantSupport application will be found automatically. After you click InstantSupport in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about InstantSupport, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove InstantSupport.
8. After removing InstantSupport, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong InstantSupport which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing InstantSupport using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall InstantSupport by Installer Technology from your computer, we are not saying that InstantSupport by Installer Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall InstantSupport supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 21:58:14.860