Inscriptio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Inscriptio from your systemInscriptio LLC
. Open here
for more details on Inscriptio LLC. Click on http://www.inscriptio.net/
to get more details about Inscriptio on Inscriptio LLC's website. Inscriptio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inscriptio folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Inscriptio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Inscriptio\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.93 MB (2019840 bytes) on disk and is titled Inscriptio.exe.
Inscriptio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.05 MB (3194917
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Inscriptio.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (136.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
- icedax.exe (229.50 KB)
- readom.exe (134.00 KB)
- wodim.exe (320.50 KB)
This web page is about Inscriptio version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Inscriptio versions:
...click to view all...
Inscriptio is an application offered by Inscriptio LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Inscriptio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Inscriptio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Inscriptio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Inscriptio". The Inscriptio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Inscriptio in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Inscriptio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Inscriptio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.inscriptio.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Inscriptio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Inscriptio.
8. After uninstalling Inscriptio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Inscriptio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Inscriptio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Inscriptio by Inscriptio LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Inscriptio by Inscriptio LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Inscriptio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:07:06.867