This page contains complete information on how to remove Inscriptio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Inscriptio from your PCInscriptio LLC
. You can read more on Inscriptio LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.inscriptio.net/
if you want to read more on Inscriptio on Inscriptio LLC's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inscriptio folder (same installation drive as Windows). Inscriptio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Inscriptio\uninstall.exe. Inscriptio's primary file takes about 1.93 MB (2019840 bytes) and its name is Inscriptio.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Inscriptio. They take about 3.05 MB (3195430
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Inscriptio.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.04 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
- icedax.exe (229.50 KB)
- readom.exe (134.00 KB)
- wodim.exe (320.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Inscriptio. Click on the links below for other Inscriptio versions:
...click to view all...
Inscriptio is a program released by the software company Inscriptio LLC. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Inscriptio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Inscriptio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Inscriptio or simply click the Search field and type in "Inscriptio". If it is installed on your PC the Inscriptio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Inscriptio in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Inscriptio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Inscriptio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.inscriptio.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Inscriptio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Inscriptio.
8. After uninstalling Inscriptio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Inscriptio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Inscriptio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Inscriptio by Inscriptio LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Inscriptio by Inscriptio LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Inscriptio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 20:05:37.870