This page contains complete information on how to remove Info Tracker for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Info Tracker from your computerInformConsulting
. Further information on InformConsulting can be seen here
. You can get more details on Info Tracker at http://www.ico.kz
. Info Tracker is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InformConsulting\Info Tracker folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Info Tracker is C:\Program Files (x86)\InformConsulting\Info Tracker\uninst.exe. Info Tracker's primary file takes around 21.48 MB (22520792 bytes) and is named InfoTracker.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Info Tracker. They occupy 53.48 MB (56079568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (150.78 KB)
- InfoTracker.exe (21.48 MB)
- SyncExecute.exe (422.00 KB)
- Drugstore.exe (21.04 MB)
- setup.exe (139.50 KB)
- SyncConfiguration.exe (10.27 MB)
This page is about Info Tracker version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Info Tracker versions:
Info Tracker is a program offered by the software company InformConsulting. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Info Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Info Tracker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Info Tracker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Info Tracker". If it exists on your system the Info Tracker application will be found very quickly. When you select Info Tracker in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Info Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Info Tracker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ico.kz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InformConsulting\Info Tracker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Info Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Info Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Info Tracker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Info Tracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Info Tracker by InformConsulting from your computer, nor are we saying that Info Tracker by InformConsulting is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Info Tracker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 05:41:46.573