This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Info Tracker for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Info Tracker from your PCInformConsulting
. More information about InformConsulting can be found here
. Click on http://www.ico.kz
to get more information about Info Tracker on InformConsulting's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InformConsulting\Info Tracker folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Info Tracker is C:\Program Files (x86)\InformConsulting\Info Tracker\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 35.40 MB (37120512 bytes) on disk and is named InfoTracker.exe.
The following executables are contained in Info Tracker. They take 83.12 MB (87159598
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (150.79 KB)
- InfoTracker.exe (35.40 MB)
- InfoTrackerUpdate.exe (420.00 KB)
- SyncExecute.exe (423.50 KB)
- Drugstore.exe (35.76 MB)
- SQLScriptInstaller.exe (358.00 KB)
- SQLScriptInstaller.exe (357.50 KB)
- SyncConfiguration.exe (10.29 MB)
This web page is about Info Tracker version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Info Tracker versions:
Info Tracker is a program by InformConsulting. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Info Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Info Tracker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Info Tracker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Info Tracker". If it exists on your system the Info Tracker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Info Tracker in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Info Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Info Tracker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ico.kz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InformConsulting\Info Tracker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Info Tracker.
8. After removing Info Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Info Tracker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Info Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Info Tracker by InformConsulting from your computer, we are not saying that Info Tracker by InformConsulting is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Info Tracker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-10 07:16:18.023