This page is about InfiniNet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall InfiniNet from your systemInfiniNet
. Go over here
for more details on InfiniNet. More data about the program InfiniNet can be found at http://infininet.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InfiniNet folder (same installation drive as Windows). InfiniNet's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\InfiniNet\InfiniNetuninstall.exe. utilInfiniNet.exe is the InfiniNet's main executable file and it occupies close to 391.28 KB (400672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with InfiniNet. They occupy about 634.18 KB (649400
bytes) on disk.
- InfiniNetUninstall.exe (242.90 KB)
- utilInfiniNet.exe (391.28 KB)
This web page is about InfiniNet version 2015.04.09.022226
alone. For other InfiniNet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\InfiniNet
- C:\Program Files (x86)\InfiniNet\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\InfiniNet\UserNamein\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\InfiniNet\UserNamein\80904e6a75UserName04UserName17a3cUserName.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\InfiniNet\UserNamein\80904e6a75UserName04UserName17a3cUserName64.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
InfiniNet is an application by the software company InfiniNet. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove InfiniNet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase InfiniNet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find InfiniNet or simply click the Search feature and type in "InfiniNet". If it is installed on your PC the InfiniNet application will be found automatically. After you select InfiniNet in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding InfiniNet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InfiniNet:
- The software company is: http://infininet.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InfiniNet\InfiniNetuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove InfiniNet.
8. After uninstalling InfiniNet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of InfiniNet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InfiniNet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall InfiniNet by InfiniNet from your computer, we are not saying that InfiniNet by InfiniNet is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InfiniNet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 06:29:40.247