This web page contains detailed information on how to remove InfiniNet for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall InfiniNet from your computerInfiniNet
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on InfiniNet. More details about InfiniNet can be found at http://infininet.net/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InfiniNet folder (same installation drive as Windows). 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with InfiniNet. They take about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
This info is about InfiniNet version 2014.09.25.090214
only. For other InfiniNet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
InfiniNet is a program by InfiniNet. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall InfiniNet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase InfiniNet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find InfiniNet or simply click the Search field and type in "InfiniNet". If it exists on your system the InfiniNet application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click InfiniNet in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about InfiniNet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall InfiniNet.
8. After removing InfiniNet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InfiniNet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InfiniNet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove InfiniNet by InfiniNet from your computer, we are not saying that InfiniNet by InfiniNet is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InfiniNet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 12:56:33.127