Image Converter 2 Plus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus from your systemSony Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on Sony Corporation. Image Converter 2 Plus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\Image Converter 2 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Image Converter 2 Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Image Converter 2 Plus's primary file takes about 656.00 KB (671744 bytes) and is named ImageConverter2.exe.
Image Converter 2 Plus contains of the executables below. They occupy 840.00 KB (860160
bytes) on disk.
- IcGpMon.exe (72.00 KB)
- IcVzMon.exe (32.00 KB)
- IcVzTrayIcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- ImageConverter2.exe (656.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.03
of Image Converter 2 Plus. Click on the links below for other Image Converter 2 Plus versions:
Image Converter 2 Plus is a program marketed by the software company Sony Corporation. Some users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Image Converter 2 Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Image Converter 2 Plus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Image Converter 2 Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Image Converter 2 Plus". If it is installed on your PC the Image Converter 2 Plus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Image Converter 2 Plus in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Image Converter 2 Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Image Converter 2 Plus.
8. After removing Image Converter 2 Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Image Converter 2 Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image Converter 2 Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Image Converter 2 Plus by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-18 10:07:25.633