Image Converter 2 Plus
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus from your PCSony Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on Sony Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\Image Converter 2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Image Converter 2 Plus is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 656.00 KB (671744 bytes) on disk and is labeled ImageConverter2.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Image Converter 2 Plus. They occupy about 840.00 KB (860160
bytes) on disk.
- IcGpMon.exe (72.00 KB)
- IcVzMon.exe (32.00 KB)
- IcVzTrayIcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- ImageConverter2.exe (656.00 KB)
This web page is about Image Converter 2 Plus version 2.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Image Converter 2 Plus:
Image Converter 2 Plus is an application offered by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Image Converter 2 Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Image Converter 2 Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Image Converter 2 Plus". If it is installed on your PC the Image Converter 2 Plus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Image Converter 2 Plus in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Image Converter 2 Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus.
8. After removing Image Converter 2 Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Image Converter 2 Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Image Converter 2 Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Image Converter 2 Plus by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Image Converter 2 Plus by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Image Converter 2 Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-15 06:28:30.190