ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum
ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum from your computerImTOO
. You can find out more on ImTOO or check for application updates here
. More info about the app ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum can be found at http://www.imtoo.com
. Usually the ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 413.06 KB (422976 bytes) on disk and is labeled ipodmanager-loader.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum. They take about 30.02 MB (31482976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (179.06 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.06 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.06 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.06 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.06 KB)
- ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum Update.exe (103.56 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (413.06 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.80 MB)
- player.exe (73.56 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.34 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12470913
of ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum. You can find here a few links to other ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\action.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\action_new.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\addir\______new_settings_temp____.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\config\download.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\devicesurport_new.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\index\indexversion.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum
ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum is a program released by the software company ImTOO. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum". The ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum:
- The software company is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum.
8. After uninstalling ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum by ImTOO from your computer, nor are we saying that ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum by ImTOO is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-24 14:26:09.087