ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum
ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum from your computerImTOO
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ImTOO. Click on http://www.imtoo.com
to get more details about ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum on ImTOO's website. Usually the ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\Uninstall.exe. ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum's main file takes around 89.00 KB (91136 bytes) and is named ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum Update.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum. They occupy about 11.85 MB (12422864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (1.16 MB)
- crashreport.exe (60.50 KB)
- devchange.exe (30.50 KB)
- gifshow.exe (20.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (161.50 KB)
- ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum Update.exe (89.00 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (404.00 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (4.84 MB)
- player.exe (66.00 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (106.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (94.20 KB)
The current web page applies to ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum version 4.0.0.0107
alone. You can find below a few links to other ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\aticalrt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\avc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\avcodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\avformat.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum\DisplayIcon
ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum is an application marketed by the software company ImTOO. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\iPhone Transfer Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum.
8. After uninstalling ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum by ImTOO from your computer, nor are we saying that ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum by ImTOO is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ImTOO iPhone Transfer Platinum supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-19 19:09:54.470