This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ITbrain Backup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ITbrain Backup from your computerTeamViewer
. Further information on TeamViewer can be found here
. Usually the ITbrain Backup application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ITbrain\Backup folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\ITbrain\Backup\setup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove ITbrain Backup. ITbrain_Backup_Service.exe is the ITbrain Backup's primary executable file and it takes around 2.89 MB (3026192 bytes) on disk.
ITbrain Backup is composed of the following executables which occupy 32.16 MB (33726341
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BackupUserControl.exe (3.52 MB)
- ITbrainBackupAgentSetup.exe (7.62 MB)
- ITbrain_Backup_Service.exe (2.89 MB)
- setup.exe (14.37 MB)
- assist.exe (80.65 KB)
- CommunicatorPortDetector.exe (10.00 KB)
- dcraw.exe (215.65 KB)
- FreeCache.exe (8.50 KB)
- GSRunAsUser.exe (86.65 KB)
- ITbrain.exe (1.57 MB)
- ITbrainLauncher.exe (61.50 KB)
- ITbrainPasswordCheck.exe (460.50 KB)
- ITbrainRestore.exe (490.50 KB)
- ITbrainService.exe (137.00 KB)
- rdiff.exe (153.15 KB)
- ResetGSData.exe (123.65 KB)
- SessionsManager.exe (53.50 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (73.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.15 KB)
- xdelta3.exe (197.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.67108
of ITbrain Backup. You can find below a few links to other ITbrain Backup versions:
...click to view all...
ITbrain Backup is an application offered by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ITbrain Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ITbrain Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ITbrain Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ITbrain Backup". If it is installed on your PC the ITbrain Backup program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ITbrain Backup in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ITbrain Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ITbrain Backup.
8. After removing ITbrain Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ITbrain Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ITbrain Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ITbrain Backup by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that ITbrain Backup by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ITbrain Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 12:47:45.270