This web page is about ITbrain Backup for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ITbrain Backup from your systemTeamViewer
. You can find out more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ITbrain\Backup directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. ITbrain Backup's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ITbrain\Backup\setup.exe /uninstall. ITbrain_Backup_Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.38 MB (4597488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ITbrain Backup. They take about 41.90 MB (43931616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupUserControl.exe (4.99 MB)
- ITbrainBackupAgentSetup.exe (7.92 MB)
- ITbrain_Backup_Service.exe (4.38 MB)
- ITbrain_Backup_Service77280d179a26444d878edaf9aeff6b6e.exe (4.37 MB)
- setup.exe (16.35 MB)
- assist.exe (80.65 KB)
- CommunicatorPortDetector.exe (9.50 KB)
- dcraw.exe (215.65 KB)
- FreeCache.exe (8.00 KB)
- GSRunAsUser.exe (100.65 KB)
- ITbrain.exe (1.59 MB)
- ITbrainLauncher.exe (61.00 KB)
- ITbrainPasswordCheck.exe (460.00 KB)
- ITbrainRestore.exe (491.50 KB)
- ITbrainService.exe (139.00 KB)
- rdiff.exe (163.65 KB)
- ResetGSData.exe (136.15 KB)
- SessionsManager.exe (53.00 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (86.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.21 KB)
- xdelta3.exe (225.65 KB)
This web page is about ITbrain Backup version 1.0.78448
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ITbrain Backup:
...click to view all...
ITbrain Backup is a program marketed by TeamViewer. Some people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove ITbrain Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ITbrain Backup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ITbrain Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ITbrain Backup". If it is installed on your PC the ITbrain Backup app will be found very quickly. After you select ITbrain Backup in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ITbrain Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ITbrain Backup.
8. After removing ITbrain Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ITbrain Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ITbrain Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ITbrain Backup by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that ITbrain Backup by TeamViewer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ITbrain Backup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 04:10:50.197