IMVU Inc Toolbar
IMVU Inc Toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IMVU Inc Toolbar from your PCIMVU Inc
. Go over here
for more details on IMVU Inc. You can read more about related to IMVU Inc Toolbar at http://IMVUInc.OurToolbar.com/
. IMVU Inc Toolbar is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU_Inc directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU_Inc\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove IMVU Inc Toolbar. The program's main executable file is labeled IMVU_IncToolbarHelper.exe and its approximative size is 81.75 KB (83712 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in IMVU Inc Toolbar. They occupy 192.98 KB (197608
bytes) on disk.
- IMVU_IncToolbarHelper.exe (81.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to IMVU Inc Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other IMVU Inc Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
IMVU Inc Toolbar is a program released by the software company IMVU Inc. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove IMVU Inc Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IMVU Inc Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IMVU Inc Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "IMVU Inc Toolbar". The IMVU Inc Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IMVU Inc Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IMVU Inc Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IMVU Inc Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://IMVUInc.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU_Inc\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IMVU Inc Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling IMVU Inc Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IMVU Inc Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IMVU Inc Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IMVU Inc Toolbar by IMVU Inc from your computer, we are not saying that IMVU Inc Toolbar by IMVU Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IMVU Inc Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-16 00:37:33.967