IMVU Inc Toolbar
This web page is about IMVU Inc Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IMVU Inc Toolbar from your systemIMVU Inc
. Go over here
for more details on IMVU Inc. You can read more about about IMVU Inc Toolbar at http://IMVUInc.OurToolbar.com/
. IMVU Inc Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU_Inc directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU_Inc\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove IMVU Inc Toolbar. IMVU_IncToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
IMVU Inc Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- IMVU_IncToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This data is about IMVU Inc Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other IMVU Inc Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IMVU Inc Toolbar is an application by IMVU Inc. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove IMVU Inc Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove IMVU Inc Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IMVU Inc Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "IMVU Inc Toolbar". If it exists on your system the IMVU Inc Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you select IMVU Inc Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IMVU Inc Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IMVU Inc Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://IMVUInc.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU_Inc\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IMVU Inc Toolbar.
8. After removing IMVU Inc Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IMVU Inc Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IMVU Inc Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IMVU Inc Toolbar by IMVU Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that IMVU Inc Toolbar by IMVU Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IMVU Inc Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-29 17:36:12.000