HyperSnap 8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 8 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. More information on Hyperionics Technology LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.hyperionics.com
if you want to read more on HyperSnap 8 on Hyperionics Technology LLC's page. HyperSnap 8 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 8 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. HyperSnap 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 8\HprUnInst.exe. The program's main executable file is called HprSnap8.exe and it has a size of 4.16 MB (4359376 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HyperSnap 8. They take an average of 4.77 MB (5005072
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap8.exe (4.16 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (539.09 KB)
- TsHelper32.exe (91.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.05.01
of HyperSnap 8. You can find below info on other releases of HyperSnap 8:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HyperSnap 8 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hyperionics\HyperSnap 8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HyperSnap 8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HyperSnap 8\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HyperSnap 8\InstallLocation
HyperSnap 8 is a program marketed by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase HyperSnap 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HyperSnap 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HyperSnap 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 8". The HyperSnap 8 program will be found automatically. After you select HyperSnap 8 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HyperSnap 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 8:
- The software company is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 8\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HyperSnap 8.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HyperSnap 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HyperSnap 8 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that HyperSnap 8 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HyperSnap 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 21:35:45.077