This info is about HyperSnap 8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HyperSnap 8 from your systemHyperionics Technology LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Hyperionics Technology LLC. More info about the app HyperSnap 8 can be seen at http://www.hyperionics.com
. HyperSnap 8 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 8 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing HyperSnap 8 is C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 8\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.09 MB (4292096 bytes) on disk and is labeled HprSnap8.exe.
HyperSnap 8 contains of the executables below. They take 4.73 MB (4963000
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap8.exe (4.09 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (562.21 KB)
- TsHelper32.exe (92.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.02.04
of HyperSnap 8. Click on the links below for other HyperSnap 8 versions:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 8 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 8
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 8\HprSnap8.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 8\HSTxtCap.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 8\mfc110u.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 8\msvcp110.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Hyperionics\HyperSnap 8
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 8\HprSnap8.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 8\HprSnap8.exe.FriendlyAppName
HyperSnap 8 is a program marketed by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall HyperSnap 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HyperSnap 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HyperSnap 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 8". The HyperSnap 8 application will be found very quickly. When you select HyperSnap 8 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HyperSnap 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 8\HprUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HyperSnap 8.
8. After removing HyperSnap 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperSnap 8 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, we are not saying that HyperSnap 8 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HyperSnap 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 09:44:08.393