Hudl Video Editor
Hudl Video Editor is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Hudl Video Editor from your PCAgile Sports Technologies
. More information about Agile Sports Technologies can be seen here
. More data about the program Hudl Video Editor can be found at http://www.hudl.com/
. Usually the Hudl Video Editor application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Agile Sports Technologies\Hudl Video Editor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Agile Sports Technologies\Hudl Video Editor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hudl Video Editor. The application's main executable file occupies 2.50 MB (2625536 bytes) on disk and is named VideoEditor.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Hudl Video Editor. They occupy 12.84 MB (13461753
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dvdauthor.exe (562.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (8.04 MB)
- HudlFilterTool.exe (115.65 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (413.00 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (154.00 KB)
- MP4Box046.exe (261.88 KB)
- PGCDemuxCLI.exe (54.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (786.21 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (2.50 MB)
This page is about Hudl Video Editor version 1.29.5
only. You can find below info on other versions of Hudl Video Editor:
...click to view all...
Hudl Video Editor is an application by Agile Sports Technologies. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Hudl Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hudl Video Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hudl Video Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hudl Video Editor". If it exists on your system the Hudl Video Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hudl Video Editor in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hudl Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hudl Video Editor:
- The software company is: http://www.hudl.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Agile Sports Technologies\Hudl Video Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hudl Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Hudl Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hudl Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hudl Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hudl Video Editor by Agile Sports Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Hudl Video Editor by Agile Sports Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hudl Video Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 21:34:20.577