Hudl Video Editor
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Hudl Video Editor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hudl Video Editor from your computerAgile Sports Technologies
. More information about Agile Sports Technologies can be seen here
. Further information about Hudl Video Editor can be found at http://www.hudl.com/
. Hudl Video Editor is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Agile Sports Technologies\Hudl Video Editor directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Hudl Video Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Agile Sports Technologies\Hudl Video Editor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. VideoEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.77 MB (2906976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Hudl Video Editor. They occupy 13.11 MB (13743593
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dvdauthor.exe (562.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (8.04 MB)
- HudlFilterTool.exe (114.34 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (413.00 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (154.00 KB)
- MP4Box046.exe (261.88 KB)
- PGCDemuxCLI.exe (54.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (787.91 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (2.77 MB)
This data is about Hudl Video Editor version 1.35.14
only. You can find below info on other versions of Hudl Video Editor:
...click to view all...
Hudl Video Editor is an application offered by Agile Sports Technologies. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Hudl Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Hudl Video Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hudl Video Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hudl Video Editor". The Hudl Video Editor application will be found very quickly. After you select Hudl Video Editor in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hudl Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hudl Video Editor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hudl.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Agile Sports Technologies\Hudl Video Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hudl Video Editor.
8. After removing Hudl Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hudl Video Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hudl Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hudl Video Editor by Agile Sports Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Hudl Video Editor by Agile Sports Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hudl Video Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 17:14:50.710