HubSpot Sales for Outlook
You can find on this page details on how to remove HubSpot Sales for Outlook for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall HubSpot Sales for Outlook from your computerHubSpot, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on HubSpot, Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling HubSpot Sales for Outlook is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk and is named install.exe.
HubSpot Sales for Outlook installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 870.80 KB (891696
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.66 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This page is about HubSpot Sales for Outlook version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other HubSpot Sales for Outlook versions:
...click to view all...
HubSpot Sales for Outlook is a program released by HubSpot, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall HubSpot Sales for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HubSpot Sales for Outlook from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HubSpot Sales for Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HubSpot Sales for Outlook". The HubSpot Sales for Outlook app will be found automatically. After you select HubSpot Sales for Outlook in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HubSpot Sales for Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HubSpot Sales for Outlook.
8. After uninstalling HubSpot Sales for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HubSpot Sales for Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HubSpot Sales for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HubSpot Sales for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that HubSpot Sales for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HubSpot Sales for Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 02:25:29.017