HubSpot Sales for Outlook
HubSpot Sales for Outlook is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HubSpot Sales for Outlook from your computerHubSpot, Inc.
. You can read more on HubSpot, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for HubSpot Sales for Outlook is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto. HubSpot Sales for Outlook's primary file takes around 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) and is named install.exe.
HubSpot Sales for Outlook is comprised of the following executables which occupy 870.80 KB (891696
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.66 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This info is about HubSpot Sales for Outlook version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of HubSpot Sales for Outlook:
...click to view all...
HubSpot Sales for Outlook is an application by the software company HubSpot, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase HubSpot Sales for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HubSpot Sales for Outlook from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HubSpot Sales for Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "HubSpot Sales for Outlook". If it exists on your system the HubSpot Sales for Outlook app will be found automatically. When you select HubSpot Sales for Outlook in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HubSpot Sales for Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HubSpot Sales for Outlook.
8. After uninstalling HubSpot Sales for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HubSpot Sales for Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HubSpot Sales for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HubSpot Sales for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that HubSpot Sales for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HubSpot Sales for Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-29 23:28:31.323