HouseCall for Home Networks
HouseCall for Home Networks is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HouseCall for Home Networks from your systemTrend Micro Inc.
. You can read more on Trend Micro Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the HouseCall for Home Networks application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\DRScanner directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall HouseCall for Home Networks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\DRScanner\DRScanner.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.36 MB (4573696 bytes) on disk and is titled DRScanner.exe.
HouseCall for Home Networks contains of the executables below. They take 8.08 MB (8472889
bytes) on disk.
- DRScanner.exe (4.36 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (381.00 KB)
- winpcap-nmap-4.13.exe (422.61 KB)
- nmap.exe (2.50 MB)
- TmDrMon.exe (448.20 KB)
Click on the links below for other HouseCall for Home Networks versions:
...click to view all...
HouseCall for Home Networks is a program offered by the software company Trend Micro Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove HouseCall for Home Networks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HouseCall for Home Networks from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HouseCall for Home Networks or simply activate the Search field and type in "HouseCall for Home Networks". If it exists on your system the HouseCall for Home Networks program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HouseCall for Home Networks in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HouseCall for Home Networks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HouseCall for Home Networks.
8. After removing HouseCall for Home Networks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HouseCall for Home Networks that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HouseCall for Home Networks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HouseCall for Home Networks by Trend Micro Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that HouseCall for Home Networks by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HouseCall for Home Networks supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 09:03:14.307