HouseCall for Home Networks
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HouseCall for Home Networks for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HouseCall for Home Networks from your computerTrend Micro Inc.
. Further information on Trend Micro Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\DRScanner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling HouseCall for Home Networks is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\DRScanner\DRScanner.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. DRScanner.exe is the HouseCall for Home Networks's primary executable file and it takes around 5.76 MB (6034936 bytes) on disk.
HouseCall for Home Networks contains of the executables below. They take 17.76 MB (18623488
bytes) on disk.
- DRScanner.exe (5.76 MB)
- DrsUpdate.exe (2.21 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (430.49 KB)
- uiAirSupport.exe (6.89 MB)
- nmap.exe (2.48 MB)
This info is about HouseCall for Home Networks version 5.0.1148
alone. You can find below a few links to other HouseCall for Home Networks releases:
...click to view all...
HouseCall for Home Networks is a program offered by Trend Micro Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase HouseCall for Home Networks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HouseCall for Home Networks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HouseCall for Home Networks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HouseCall for Home Networks". If it exists on your system the HouseCall for Home Networks app will be found very quickly. After you select HouseCall for Home Networks in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HouseCall for Home Networks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HouseCall for Home Networks.
8. After uninstalling HouseCall for Home Networks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HouseCall for Home Networks which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HouseCall for Home Networks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HouseCall for Home Networks by Trend Micro Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that HouseCall for Home Networks by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HouseCall for Home Networks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 06:02:11.187