This info is about HitmanPro 3.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HitmanPro 3.7 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. You can read more on SurfRight B.V. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.surfright.com/hitmanpro
if you want to read more on HitmanPro 3.7 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. HitmanPro 3.7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro folder, depending on the user's decision. HitmanPro 3.7's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HitmanPro\HitmanPro.exe. HitmanPro 3.7's main file takes around 10.83 MB (11352032 bytes) and its name is HitmanPro.exe.
HitmanPro 3.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.95 MB (11479784
bytes) on disk.
- HitmanPro.exe (10.83 MB)
- hmpsched.exe (124.76 KB)
The current page applies to HitmanPro 3.7 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HitmanPro 3.7:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove HitmanPro 3.7.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HitmanPro 3.7 from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by HitmanPro 3.7's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro\HitmanPro.exe
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro\hmpsched.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HitmanPro\Supprimer HitmanPro 3.7.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
HitmanPro 3.7 is an application by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase HitmanPro 3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro 3.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro 3.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro 3.7". The HitmanPro 3.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HitmanPro 3.7 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HitmanPro 3.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro 3.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.surfright.com/hitmanpro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro\HitmanPro.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro 3.7.
8. After removing HitmanPro 3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro 3.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro 3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro 3.7 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that HitmanPro 3.7 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro 3.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 04:12:14.240