You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HitmanPro 3.7 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro 3.7 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Check out here
for more information on SurfRight B.V.. You can see more info on HitmanPro 3.7 at http://www.surfright.com/hitmanpro
. Usually the HitmanPro 3.7 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall HitmanPro 3.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HitmanPro\HitmanPro.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.40 MB (10906200 bytes) on disk and is called HitmanPro.exe.
The executable files below are part of HitmanPro 3.7. They take about 10.59 MB (11105760
bytes) on disk.
- hitmanpro.3.7.x-patch.exe (80.00 KB)
- HitmanPro.exe (10.40 MB)
- hmpsched.exe (114.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2068
of HitmanPro 3.7. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro 3.7 releases:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro 3.7 is a program marketed by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove HitmanPro 3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro 3.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro 3.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro 3.7". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro 3.7 application will be found very quickly. After you click HitmanPro 3.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro 3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro 3.7:
- The software company is: http://www.surfright.com/hitmanpro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro\HitmanPro.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro 3.7.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro 3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro 3.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro 3.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro 3.7 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro 3.7 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro 3.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 19:32:09.367