Hillstone Secure Connect
Hillstone Secure Connect is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect from your computerHillstone Networks
. Go over here
for more info on Hillstone Networks. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hillstone\Hillstone Secure Connect directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Hillstone Secure Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hillstone\Hillstone Secure Connect\uninstall.exe. SecureConnect.exe is the Hillstone Secure Connect's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.03 MB (1078656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Hillstone Secure Connect. They occupy about 3.11 MB (3264120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (67.12 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (428.38 KB)
- LiveUpdateConfig.exe (238.38 KB)
- SecureConnect.exe (1.03 MB)
- SSLChannel.exe (1.29 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (79.50 KB)
This data is about Hillstone Secure Connect version 126.96.36.1997
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Hillstone Secure Connect:
...click to view all...
Hillstone Secure Connect is an application by the software company Hillstone Networks. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Hillstone Secure Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hillstone Secure Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hillstone Secure Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hillstone Secure Connect". The Hillstone Secure Connect application will be found very quickly. After you click Hillstone Secure Connect in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hillstone Secure Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect.
8. After uninstalling Hillstone Secure Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hillstone Secure Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hillstone Secure Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect by Hillstone Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Hillstone Secure Connect by Hillstone Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 10:46:28.943