Hillstone Secure Connect
Hillstone Secure Connect is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect from your computerHillstone Networks
. Go over here
for more info on Hillstone Networks. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hillstone\Hillstone Secure Connect directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Hillstone Secure Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hillstone\Hillstone Secure Connect\uninstall.exe. SecureConnect.exe is the Hillstone Secure Connect's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.03 MB (1078656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Hillstone Secure Connect. They occupy about 3.11 MB (3264120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (67.12 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (428.38 KB)
- LiveUpdateConfig.exe (238.38 KB)
- SecureConnect.exe (1.03 MB)
- SSLChannel.exe (1.29 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (79.50 KB)
This data is about Hillstone Secure Connect version 184.108.40.2067
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Hillstone Secure Connect:
...click to view all...
Hillstone Secure Connect is an application by the software company Hillstone Networks. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Hillstone Secure Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hillstone Secure Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hillstone Secure Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Hillstone Secure Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Hillstone Secure Connect app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hillstone Secure Connect in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hillstone Secure Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect.
8. After uninstalling Hillstone Secure Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hillstone Secure Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hillstone Secure Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect by Hillstone Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Hillstone Secure Connect by Hillstone Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 10:46:28.943