Hillstone Secure Connect
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Hillstone Secure Connect for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect from your PCHillstone Networks
. Open here
where you can read more on Hillstone Networks. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hillstone\Hillstone Secure Connect folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Hillstone\Hillstone Secure Connect\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect. SecureConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 796.28 KB (815392 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hillstone Secure Connect. They take an average of 2.49 MB (2613276
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (65.90 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (424.78 KB)
- LiveUpdateConfig.exe (239.28 KB)
- SecureConnect.exe (796.28 KB)
- SSLChannel.exe (913.28 KB)
- UpdateConfig.exe (33.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (79.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of Hillstone Secure Connect. You can find here a few links to other Hillstone Secure Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Hillstone Secure Connect is a program offered by the software company Hillstone Networks. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Hillstone Secure Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Hillstone Secure Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hillstone Secure Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hillstone Secure Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Hillstone Secure Connect application will be found automatically. After you click Hillstone Secure Connect in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hillstone Secure Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hillstone Secure Connect.
8. After uninstalling Hillstone Secure Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hillstone Secure Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hillstone Secure Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect by Hillstone Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Hillstone Secure Connect by Hillstone Networks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 00:45:29.330