High Resolution Screen Shotter
High Resolution Screen Shotter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall High Resolution Screen Shotter from your systemIMVU Emporium
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IMVU Emporium. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU Emporium\High Resolution Screen Shotter directory (same installation drive as Windows). High Resolution Screen Shotter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU Emporium\High Resolution Screen Shotter\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 117.00 KB (119808 bytes) on disk.
High Resolution Screen Shotter contains of the executables below. They occupy 133.00 KB (136192
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
This page is about High Resolution Screen Shotter version 0.0.0.2
alone. For more High Resolution Screen Shotter versions please click below:
High Resolution Screen Shotter is a program by the software company IMVU Emporium. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall High Resolution Screen Shotter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase High Resolution Screen Shotter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find High Resolution Screen Shotter or simply activate the Search field and type in "High Resolution Screen Shotter". If it exists on your system the High Resolution Screen Shotter application will be found automatically. After you select High Resolution Screen Shotter in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding High Resolution Screen Shotter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove High Resolution Screen Shotter.
8. After uninstalling High Resolution Screen Shotter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong High Resolution Screen Shotter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing High Resolution Screen Shotter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove High Resolution Screen Shotter by IMVU Emporium from your PC, we are not saying that High Resolution Screen Shotter by IMVU Emporium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove High Resolution Screen Shotter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-13 02:12:51.550