High Resolution Screen Shotter
You can find below details on how to uninstall High Resolution Screen Shotter for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall High Resolution Screen Shotter from your systemIMVU Emporium
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on IMVU Emporium. High Resolution Screen Shotter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU Emporium\High Resolution Screen Shotter directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling High Resolution Screen Shotter is C:\Program Files (x86)\IMVU Emporium\High Resolution Screen Shotter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. HRSS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 49.50 KB (50688 bytes) on disk.
High Resolution Screen Shotter contains of the executables below. They occupy 902.00 KB (923648
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (836.50 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- HRSS.exe (49.50 KB)
The current web page applies to High Resolution Screen Shotter version 0.0.0.3
alone. For other High Resolution Screen Shotter versions please click below:
High Resolution Screen Shotter is an application offered by IMVU Emporium. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove High Resolution Screen Shotter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall High Resolution Screen Shotter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find High Resolution Screen Shotter or simply activate the Search field and type in "High Resolution Screen Shotter". The High Resolution Screen Shotter app will be found very quickly. When you select High Resolution Screen Shotter in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about High Resolution Screen Shotter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall High Resolution Screen Shotter.
8. After removing High Resolution Screen Shotter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong High Resolution Screen Shotter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Resolution Screen Shotter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove High Resolution Screen Shotter by IMVU Emporium from your computer, nor are we saying that High Resolution Screen Shotter by IMVU Emporium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Resolution Screen Shotter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 21:43:07.187