Hearthstone Deck Tracker
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your systemHearthSim
. Open here
where you can get more info on HearthSim. Hearthstone Deck Tracker is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Hearthstone Deck Tracker's primary file takes about 473.78 KB (485152 bytes) and is called HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe.
The executable files below are part of Hearthstone Deck Tracker. They occupy an average of 18.98 MB (19907200
bytes) on disk.
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (473.78 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (8.40 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (8.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.13
of Hearthstone Deck Tracker. You can find below a few links to other Hearthstone Deck Tracker versions:
...click to view all...
Hearthstone Deck Tracker is an application marketed by HearthSim. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Hearthstone Deck Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hearthstone Deck Tracker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hearthstone Deck Tracker". If it exists on your system the Hearthstone Deck Tracker program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hearthstone Deck Tracker in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hearthstone Deck Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Hearthstone Deck Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hearthstone Deck Tracker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hearthstone Deck Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim from your computer, we are not saying that Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 08:31:16.777