Hearthstone Deck Tracker
Hearthstone Deck Tracker is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your PCHearthSim
. More information about HearthSim can be found here
. Hearthstone Deck Tracker is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe is the Hearthstone Deck Tracker's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 473.78 KB (485152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hearthstone Deck Tracker. They occupy about 17.99 MB (18864256
bytes) on disk.
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (473.78 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (7.90 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (7.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.12
of Hearthstone Deck Tracker. You can find below a few links to other Hearthstone Deck Tracker versions:
...click to view all...
Hearthstone Deck Tracker is an application released by the software company HearthSim. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hearthstone Deck Tracker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hearthstone Deck Tracker". If it is installed on your PC the Hearthstone Deck Tracker program will be found automatically. After you select Hearthstone Deck Tracker in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hearthstone Deck Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
8. After removing Hearthstone Deck Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hearthstone Deck Tracker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hearthstone Deck Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim from your computer, nor are we saying that Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 22:03:37.307