Hearthstone Deck Tracker
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your computerHearthSim
. Check out here
where you can get more info on HearthSim. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Hearthstone Deck Tracker's primary file takes about 474.29 KB (485672 bytes) and is named HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Hearthstone Deck Tracker. They take about 18.45 MB (19350680
bytes) on disk.
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (474.29 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (8.12 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (8.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12.9
of Hearthstone Deck Tracker. You can find below info on other application versions of Hearthstone Deck Tracker:
...click to view all...
Hearthstone Deck Tracker is an application marketed by HearthSim. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hearthstone Deck Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "Hearthstone Deck Tracker". The Hearthstone Deck Tracker app will be found automatically. When you click Hearthstone Deck Tracker in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hearthstone Deck Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Hearthstone Deck Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hearthstone Deck Tracker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hearthstone Deck Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim from your PC, nor are we saying that Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 08:30:47.533