Hearthstone Deck Tracker
This info is about Hearthstone Deck Tracker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your systemHearthSim
. More information on HearthSim can be found here
. Hearthstone Deck Tracker is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Hearthstone Deck Tracker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe and its approximative size is 475.78 KB (487200 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Hearthstone Deck Tracker. They occupy an average of 13.30 MB (13943936
bytes) on disk.
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (475.78 KB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (5.65 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (5.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1
of Hearthstone Deck Tracker. For more Hearthstone Deck Tracker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hearthstone Deck Tracker is a program offered by HearthSim. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Hearthstone Deck Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hearthstone Deck Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "Hearthstone Deck Tracker". If it is installed on your PC the Hearthstone Deck Tracker application will be found automatically. When you select Hearthstone Deck Tracker in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hearthstone Deck Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
8. After removing Hearthstone Deck Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hearthstone Deck Tracker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hearthstone Deck Tracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim from your PC, we are not saying that Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 06:42:44.037