Hearthstone Deck Tracker
Hearthstone Deck Tracker is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your systemHearthSim
. More information about HearthSim can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe is the Hearthstone Deck Tracker's primary executable file and it occupies close to 474.28 KB (485664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Hearthstone Deck Tracker. They occupy about 18.44 MB (19335312
bytes) on disk.
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (474.28 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (8.11 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (8.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12.8
of Hearthstone Deck Tracker. You can find here a few links to other Hearthstone Deck Tracker releases:
...click to view all...
Hearthstone Deck Tracker is a program offered by HearthSim. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hearthstone Deck Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "Hearthstone Deck Tracker". If it exists on your system the Hearthstone Deck Tracker program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hearthstone Deck Tracker in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hearthstone Deck Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
8. After removing Hearthstone Deck Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hearthstone Deck Tracker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hearthstone Deck Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim from your computer, we are not saying that Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 08:15:16.740