Hearthstone Deck Tracker
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your PCHearthSim
. Additional info about HearthSim can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Hearthstone Deck Tracker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe and it has a size of 474.29 KB (485672 bytes).
Hearthstone Deck Tracker contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.42 MB (19317392
bytes) on disk.
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (474.29 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (8.12 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (8.12 MB)
The current page applies to Hearthstone Deck Tracker version 1.13.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Hearthstone Deck Tracker versions:
...click to view all...
Hearthstone Deck Tracker is an application released by HearthSim. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hearthstone Deck Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "Hearthstone Deck Tracker". If it is installed on your PC the Hearthstone Deck Tracker program will be found very quickly. When you select Hearthstone Deck Tracker in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hearthstone Deck Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Hearthstone Deck Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hearthstone Deck Tracker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hearthstone Deck Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim from your computer, nor are we saying that Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 18:29:18.647