Hauppauge Capture is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Hauppauge Capture from your computerHauppauge Computer Works
. Take a look here
for more details on Hauppauge Computer Works. You can remove Hauppauge Capture by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32HC.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\HDPVRCAPTURE.LOG. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1345024 bytes) on disk and is titled HauppaugeCapture.exe.
Hauppauge Capture contains of the executables below. They occupy 27.79 MB (29139368
bytes) on disk.
- ApplyLogo.exe (44.12 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.75 MB)
- HauppaugeCapture.exe (1.28 MB)
- HcwDriverInstall.exe (2.72 MB)
This page is about Hauppauge Capture version 1.0.32197
only. For more Hauppauge Capture versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hauppauge Capture is a program marketed by Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Hauppauge Capture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Hauppauge Capture from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hauppauge Capture or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hauppauge Capture". If it is installed on your PC the Hauppauge Capture app will be found automatically. After you select Hauppauge Capture in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge Capture, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hauppauge Capture.
8. After removing Hauppauge Capture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge Capture that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge Capture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hauppauge Capture by Hauppauge Computer Works from your computer, nor are we saying that Hauppauge Capture by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hauppauge Capture in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 21:56:40.990