This web page is about Hauppauge Capture for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Hauppauge Capture from your computerHauppauge Computer Works
. You can read more on Hauppauge Computer Works or check for application updates here
. You can remove Hauppauge Capture by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\INSTAL~1\UNWISE32HC.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\HAUPPA~1\Capture\HDPVRCAPTURE.LOG. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HauppaugeCapture.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 543.00 KB (556032 bytes) on disk.
Hauppauge Capture installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3487008
bytes) on disk.
- ApplyLogo.exe (45.54 KB)
- HauppaugeCapture.exe (543.00 KB)
- HauppaugeCapture.vshost.exe (22.45 KB)
- HcwDriverInstall.exe (2.72 MB)
- CrossbarSet.exe (12.00 KB)
The current page applies to Hauppauge Capture version 0.9.31086
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Hauppauge Capture:
...click to view all...
Hauppauge Capture is a program offered by the software company Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Hauppauge Capture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hauppauge Capture from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hauppauge Capture or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hauppauge Capture". If it is installed on your PC the Hauppauge Capture application will be found very quickly. After you click Hauppauge Capture in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hauppauge Capture, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hauppauge Capture.
8. After uninstalling Hauppauge Capture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hauppauge Capture that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge Capture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hauppauge Capture by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, we are not saying that Hauppauge Capture by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hauppauge Capture in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:20:37.630