This web page is about Hauppauge Capture for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Hauppauge Capture from your computerHauppauge Computer Works
. You can read more on Hauppauge Computer Works or check for application updates here
. You can remove Hauppauge Capture by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\INSTAL~1\UNWISE32HC.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\HAUPPA~1\Capture\HDPVRCAPTURE.LOG. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HauppaugeCapture.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 543.00 KB (556032 bytes) on disk.
Hauppauge Capture installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3487008
bytes) on disk.
- ApplyLogo.exe (45.54 KB)
- HauppaugeCapture.exe (543.00 KB)
- HauppaugeCapture.vshost.exe (22.45 KB)
- HcwDriverInstall.exe (2.72 MB)
- CrossbarSet.exe (12.00 KB)
The current page applies to Hauppauge Capture version 0.9.31086
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Hauppauge Capture:
...click to view all...
Hauppauge Capture is a program offered by the software company Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Hauppauge Capture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hauppauge Capture from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hauppauge Capture or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hauppauge Capture". If it is installed on your PC the Hauppauge Capture application will be found automatically. When you select Hauppauge Capture in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge Capture, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hauppauge Capture.
8. After uninstalling Hauppauge Capture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hauppauge Capture that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge Capture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hauppauge Capture by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, we are not saying that Hauppauge Capture by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hauppauge Capture in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:20:37.630