This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Hardwarediagnosetools for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Hardwarediagnosetools from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc.. Click on http://www.pc-doctor.com
to get more details about Hardwarediagnosetools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. Hardwarediagnosetools is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hardwarediagnosetools. The program's main executable file is named pcdrcui.exe and its approximative size is 152.48 KB (156144 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Hardwarediagnosetools. They take 9.41 MB (9869104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (16.48 KB)
- AVerTVDiag.exe (1.21 MB)
- Disable.exe (26.48 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (322.48 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (21.48 KB)
- mcreator.exe (3.62 MB)
- pcdrambientlight_PcDoc.exe (50.00 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (152.48 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (17.48 KB)
- pcdrtouchscreen.exe (82.98 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (87.48 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (619.64 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (623.00 KB)
- TSDiag3.exe (558.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.38 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (15.48 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (89.00 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (76.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (95.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (77.50 KB)
- InstallFactoryNetDrv.exe (24.48 KB)
- launchBrowser.exe (22.48 KB)
- launchFeedback.exe (22.48 KB)
- RunTroubleshooter.exe (22.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Hardwarediagnosetools version 6.0.5418.39
alone. For more Hardwarediagnosetools versions please click below:
Hardwarediagnosetools is a program released by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Hardwarediagnosetools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hardwarediagnosetools from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hardwarediagnosetools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hardwarediagnosetools". If it is installed on your PC the Hardwarediagnosetools application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hardwarediagnosetools in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hardwarediagnosetools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardwarediagnosetools:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hardwarediagnosetools.
8. After uninstalling Hardwarediagnosetools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hardwarediagnosetools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hardwarediagnosetools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hardwarediagnosetools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hardwarediagnosetools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hardwarediagnosetools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:16:53.903