This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Hardwarediagnosetools for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Hardwarediagnosetools from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc.. Click on http://www.pc-doctor.com
to get more details about Hardwarediagnosetools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. Hardwarediagnosetools is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hardwarediagnosetools. The program's main executable file is named pcdrcui.exe and its approximative size is 152.48 KB (156144 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Hardwarediagnosetools. They take 9.41 MB (9869104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (16.48 KB)
- AVerTVDiag.exe (1.21 MB)
- Disable.exe (26.48 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (322.48 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (21.48 KB)
- mcreator.exe (3.62 MB)
- pcdrambientlight_PcDoc.exe (50.00 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (152.48 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (17.48 KB)
- pcdrtouchscreen.exe (82.98 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (87.48 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (619.64 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (623.00 KB)
- TSDiag3.exe (558.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.38 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (15.48 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (89.00 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (76.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (95.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (77.50 KB)
- InstallFactoryNetDrv.exe (24.48 KB)
- launchBrowser.exe (22.48 KB)
- launchFeedback.exe (22.48 KB)
- RunTroubleshooter.exe (22.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Hardwarediagnosetools version 6.0.5418.39
alone. For more Hardwarediagnosetools versions please click below:
Hardwarediagnosetools is a program released by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Hardwarediagnosetools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hardwarediagnosetools from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hardwarediagnosetools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hardwarediagnosetools". If it exists on your system the Hardwarediagnosetools application will be found automatically. After you click Hardwarediagnosetools in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hardwarediagnosetools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardwarediagnosetools:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hardwarediagnosetools.
8. After uninstalling Hardwarediagnosetools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hardwarediagnosetools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hardwarediagnosetools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hardwarediagnosetools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hardwarediagnosetools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hardwarediagnosetools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:16:53.903