This page contains complete information on how to remove Hardwarediagnosetools for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hardwarediagnosetools from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Hardwarediagnosetools at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. Usually the Hardwarediagnosetools program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Hardwarediagnosetools is C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 16.48 KB (16880 bytes) on disk and is titled applauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Hardwarediagnosetools. They take about 9.52 MB (9980888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (16.48 KB)
- AVerTVDiag.exe (1.21 MB)
- CalibrationTool.exe (42.48 KB)
- Disable.exe (26.48 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (322.48 KB)
- localizer.exe (93.48 KB)
- mcreator.exe (3.62 MB)
- pcdrambientlight_PcDoc.exe (50.00 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (143.98 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (17.48 KB)
- pcdrtouchscreen.exe (82.98 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (87.48 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (619.54 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (634.00 KB)
- TSDiag3.exe (558.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.37 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (15.48 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (89.00 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (76.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (95.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (77.50 KB)
- InstallFactoryNetDrv.exe (24.48 KB)
- launchBrowser.exe (22.48 KB)
- launchFeedback.exe (22.48 KB)
- RunTroubleshooter.exe (20.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.5247.34
of Hardwarediagnosetools. You can find below info on other releases of Hardwarediagnosetools:
Hardwarediagnosetools is a program marketed by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Hardwarediagnosetools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hardwarediagnosetools from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hardwarediagnosetools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hardwarediagnosetools". If it is installed on your PC the Hardwarediagnosetools app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hardwarediagnosetools in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hardwarediagnosetools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardwarediagnosetools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hardwarediagnosetools.
8. After removing Hardwarediagnosetools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hardwarediagnosetools which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hardwarediagnosetools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hardwarediagnosetools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Hardwarediagnosetools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hardwarediagnosetools in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:04:37.260