This page contains detailed information on how to remove Hao123-Client for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Hao123-Client from your computerBaidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
. More information on Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Hao123-Client is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\baidu\hao123 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Hao123-Client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\baidu\hao123\hao22.214.171.124.1111.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. hao126.96.36.199.1111.exe is the Hao123-Client's main executable file and it takes circa 946.82 KB (969544 bytes) on disk.
Hao123-Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 946.82 KB (969544
bytes) on disk.
- hao188.8.131.52.1111.exe (946.82 KB)
This web page is about Hao123-Client version 184.108.40.2061
alone. You can find here a few links to other Hao123-Client releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Hao123-Client.Registry that is not removed:
Hao123-Client is an application released by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Hao123-Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hao123-Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hao123-Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hao123-Client". If it exists on your system the Hao123-Client application will be found very quickly. After you select Hao123-Client in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hao123-Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hao123-Client.
8. After uninstalling Hao123-Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hao123-Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hao123-Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hao123-Client by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Hao123-Client by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hao123-Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:55:15.700