This info is about Hao123-Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hao123-Client from your systemBaidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Hao123-Client is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\baidu\hao123-th folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\baidu\hao123-th\hao220.127.116.11.1101.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hao123-Client. The application's main executable file occupies 544.63 KB (557704 bytes) on disk and is titled hao18.104.22.168.1101.exe.
Hao123-Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 544.63 KB (557704
bytes) on disk.
- hao22.214.171.124.1101.exe (544.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1991
of Hao123-Client. For other Hao123-Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Hao123-Client.Registry that is not removed:
Hao123-Client is an application by the software company Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Hao123-Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Hao123-Client from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hao123-Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hao123-Client". If it is installed on your PC the Hao123-Client program will be found automatically. When you click Hao123-Client in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hao123-Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hao123-Client.
8. After uninstalling Hao123-Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hao123-Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hao123-Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hao123-Client by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Hao123-Client by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hao123-Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:10:42.323