This info is about Hanso Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Hanso Player from your PCHansoTools LLC
. More data about HansoTools LLC can be read here
. More data about the program Hanso Player can be found at http://www.HansoTools.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Hanso Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Player\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Hanso Player.exe and occupies 1.56 MB (1633280 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Hanso Player. They take 1.95 MB (2046186
bytes) on disk.
- Hanso Player.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.23 KB)
This info is about Hanso Player version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Hanso Player versions:
...click to view all...
Hanso Player is an application by HansoTools LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Hanso Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Hanso Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hanso Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hanso Player". If it exists on your system the Hanso Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hanso Player in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hanso Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hanso Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Player\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hanso Player.
8. After removing Hanso Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hanso Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hanso Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hanso Player by HansoTools LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Hanso Player by HansoTools LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hanso Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 20:11:01.373