You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Hanso Player for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Hanso Player from your PCHansoTools LLC
. Additional info about HansoTools LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.HansoTools.com/
to get more info about Hanso Player on HansoTools LLC's website. Usually the Hanso Player application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. Hanso Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Player\uninstall.exe. Hanso Player.exe is the Hanso Player's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.56 MB (1633792 bytes) on disk.
Hanso Player is composed of the following executables which take 2.28 MB (2388904
bytes) on disk:
- Hanso Player.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.41 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (334.01 KB)
This web page is about Hanso Player version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Hanso Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hanso Player is an application offered by HansoTools LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Hanso Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hanso Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hanso Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Hanso Player". If it exists on your system the Hanso Player program will be found automatically. When you select Hanso Player in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hanso Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hanso Player:
- The software company is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Player\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hanso Player.
8. After uninstalling Hanso Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hanso Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hanso Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hanso Player by HansoTools LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Hanso Player by HansoTools LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hanso Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:15:49.790