HandySync for Google
You can find below details on how to remove HandySync for Google for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HandySync for Google from your systemDuality Software
. You can read more on Duality Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dualitysoft.com
to get more info about HandySync for Google on Duality Software's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HandySyncGoogle folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for HandySync for Google is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HandySyncGoogle\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 694.30 KB (710968 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in HandySync for Google. They take 694.30 KB (710968
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HandySync for Google version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of HandySync for Google:
...click to view all...
HandySync for Google is a program marketed by the software company Duality Software. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove HandySync for Google is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HandySync for Google from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HandySync for Google or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HandySync for Google". The HandySync for Google application will be found very quickly. When you select HandySync for Google in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HandySync for Google, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HandySync for Google:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dualitysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HandySyncGoogle\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HandySync for Google.
8. After removing HandySync for Google, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HandySync for Google which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HandySync for Google using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HandySync for Google by Duality Software from your computer, we are not saying that HandySync for Google by Duality Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HandySync for Google in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 23:56:23.307