HandySync for Google
A way to uninstall HandySync for Google from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HandySync for Google for Windows. It was created for Windows by Duality Software
. You can find out more on Duality Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.dualitysoft.com
if you want to read more on HandySync for Google on Duality Software's web page. HandySync for Google is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HandySyncGoogle folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for HandySync for Google is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HandySyncGoogle\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 693.82 KB (710472 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside HandySync for Google. They occupy about 693.82 KB (710472
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HandySync for Google version 2.0
only. For more HandySync for Google versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to remove HandySync for Google using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
HandySync for Google is a program marketed by Duality Software. Some users want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove HandySync for Google is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HandySync for Google or simply activate the Search field and type in "HandySync for Google". The HandySync for Google app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HandySync for Google in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HandySync for Google, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HandySync for Google:
- The software company is: http://www.dualitysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HandySyncGoogle\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HandySync for Google.
8. After removing HandySync for Google, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HandySync for Google which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HandySync for Google using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed HandySync for Google:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HandySync for Google by Duality Software from your computer, nor are we saying that HandySync for Google by Duality Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HandySync for Google supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:06:08.200