HP Support Assistant
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HP Support Assistant for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HP Support Assistant from your PCHP Inc.
. More info about HP Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework folder (same installation drive as Windows). HP Support Assistant's main file takes about 1.42 MB (1488248 bytes) and is named HPSF.exe.
HP Support Assistant is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.87 MB (21886256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Extract.exe (316.87 KB)
- HPSF.exe (1.42 MB)
- HPSF_Tasks.exe (19.37 KB)
- HPSF_Utils.exe (57.37 KB)
- UninstallHPSA.exe (169.36 KB)
- HPCF.exe (820.87 KB)
- HPHelpUpdater.exe (84.56 KB)
- HPSALauncher.exe (151.87 KB)
- HPSASearch.exe (19.87 KB)
- HPSFViewer.exe (1.09 MB)
- LHAdmin.exe (73.03 KB)
- ProductConfig.exe (214.37 KB)
- PsDrLauncher.exe (189.84 KB)
- CallingCard_srv.exe (2.17 MB)
- CallingCardRC.exe (1.78 MB)
- ContactTechnicalSupport.exe (1.38 MB)
- LMI_RescueRC.exe (1.30 MB)
- ra64app.exe (204.97 KB)
- ActiveHealth.exe (194.04 KB)
- ActiveHealthService.exe (136.54 KB)
- BatteryTest.exe (54.80 KB)
- ETD_SMARTCmd.exe (127.30 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (28.19 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (26.19 KB)
- ETD_GetSMART.exe (123.30 KB)
- HPAudioCheck.exe (421.37 KB)
- BatteryTest.exe (79.74 KB)
- HPBC.exe (2.02 MB)
- HPNetworkCheck.exe (1.21 MB)
- NCLauncherFromChrome.exe (21.03 KB)
- NCLauncherFromIE.exe (20.85 KB)
- HPOSCheck.exe (700.37 KB)
- HPPerformanceTuneup.exe (679.86 KB)
- HPPrintSpooler.exe (197.36 KB)
- HPWarrantyChecker.exe (1.01 MB)
- HPSAToast.exe (59.55 KB)
- HC_ChangeLocation.exe (15.85 KB)
- HC_HPSFinFocus.exe (33.85 KB)
- HPSAObjectMetrics.exe (46.53 KB)
- LaunchMsHelpTopic.exe (16.06 KB)
- PSGRedirector.exe (47.87 KB)
- HPWSD.exe (91.37 KB)
This info is about HP Support Assistant version 8.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other HP Support Assistant releases:
...click to view all...
HP Support Assistant is a program by the software company HP Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove HP Support Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HP Support Assistant from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HP Support Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Support Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the HP Support Assistant app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HP Support Assistant in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HP Support Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HP Support Assistant.
8. After uninstalling HP Support Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Support Assistant which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Support Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HP Support Assistant by HP Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that HP Support Assistant by HP Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP Support Assistant in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-30 08:02:48.980