This page is about HDS-Total-1.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall HDS-Total-1.8 from your systemHQ-V-Pro
. Additional info about HQ-V-Pro can be read here
. HDS-Total-1.8 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HDS-Total-1.8 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing HDS-Total-1.8 is C:\Program Files\HDS-Total-1.8\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 78.00 KB (79872 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HDS-Total-1.8. They take about 78.00 KB (79872
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HDS-Total-1.8 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other HDS-Total-1.8 releases:
HDS-Total-1.8 is an application offered by HQ-V-Pro. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase HDS-Total-1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HDS-Total-1.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HDS-Total-1.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HDS-Total-1.8". The HDS-Total-1.8 application will be found automatically. When you click HDS-Total-1.8 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HDS-Total-1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HDS-Total-1.8.
8. After uninstalling HDS-Total-1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HDS-Total-1.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDS-Total-1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HDS-Total-1.8 by HQ-V-Pro from your computer, we are not saying that HDS-Total-1.8 by HQ-V-Pro is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDS-Total-1.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 08:59:25.240