This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HDS-Total-1.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HDS-Total-1.8 from your systemHQ-V-Pro
. You can find out more on HQ-V-Pro or check for application updates here
. HDS-Total-1.8 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HDS-Total-1.8 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. HDS-Total-1.8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HDS-Total-1.8\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. HDS-Total-1.8-bg.exe is the HDS-Total-1.8's primary executable file and it takes close to 550.85 KB (564072 bytes) on disk.
HDS-Total-1.8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.04 MB (9476365
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- a0ff3b72-4e8a-45f8-9752-6d36f5317a75-3.exe (1.81 MB)
- a0ff3b72-4e8a-45f8-9752-6d36f5317a75-4.exe (817.35 KB)
- a0ff3b72-4e8a-45f8-9752-6d36f5317a75-5.exe (449.35 KB)
- HDS-Total-1.8-bg.exe (550.85 KB)
- HDS-Total-1.8-novainstaller.exe (502.35 KB)
- HDS-Total-1.8-nova.exe (580.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (82.35 KB)
- utils.exe (2.01 MB)
The current web page applies to HDS-Total-1.8 version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other HDS-Total-1.8 versions:
HDS-Total-1.8 is an application by HQ-V-Pro. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase HDS-Total-1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HDS-Total-1.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HDS-Total-1.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "HDS-Total-1.8". The HDS-Total-1.8 application will be found automatically. After you click HDS-Total-1.8 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HDS-Total-1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HDS-Total-1.8.
8. After uninstalling HDS-Total-1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HDS-Total-1.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDS-Total-1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HDS-Total-1.8 by HQ-V-Pro from your computer, nor are we saying that HDS-Total-1.8 by HQ-V-Pro is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDS-Total-1.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:57:52.897