This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HDS-Total-1.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HDS-Total-1.8 from your systemHQ-V-Pro
. You can find out more on HQ-V-Pro or check for application updates here
. HDS-Total-1.8 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HDS-Total-1.8 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. HDS-Total-1.8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HDS-Total-1.8\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. HDS-Total-1.8-bg.exe is the HDS-Total-1.8's primary executable file and it takes close to 550.85 KB (564072 bytes) on disk.
HDS-Total-1.8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.04 MB (9476365
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- a0ff3b72-4e8a-45f8-9752-6d36f5317a75-3.exe (1.81 MB)
- a0ff3b72-4e8a-45f8-9752-6d36f5317a75-4.exe (817.35 KB)
- a0ff3b72-4e8a-45f8-9752-6d36f5317a75-5.exe (449.35 KB)
- HDS-Total-1.8-bg.exe (550.85 KB)
- HDS-Total-1.8-novainstaller.exe (502.35 KB)
- HDS-Total-1.8-nova.exe (580.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (82.35 KB)
- utils.exe (2.01 MB)
The current web page applies to HDS-Total-1.8 version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other HDS-Total-1.8 versions:
HDS-Total-1.8 is an application by HQ-V-Pro. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase HDS-Total-1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HDS-Total-1.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HDS-Total-1.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDS-Total-1.8". The HDS-Total-1.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HDS-Total-1.8 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HDS-Total-1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HDS-Total-1.8.
8. After uninstalling HDS-Total-1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HDS-Total-1.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDS-Total-1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HDS-Total-1.8 by HQ-V-Pro from your computer, nor are we saying that HDS-Total-1.8 by HQ-V-Pro is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDS-Total-1.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:57:52.897