This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HDD-Booster for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HDD-Booster from your computerASCOMP Software GmbH
. You can find out more on ASCOMP Software GmbH or check for application updates here
. More details about the app HDD-Booster can be found at http://www.hdd-booster.com
. Usually the HDD-Booster application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\HDD-Booster directory, depending on the user's option during install. HDD-Booster's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\HDD-Booster\unins000.exe. HDD-Booster's main file takes about 6.50 MB (6815920 bytes) and its name is hddboost.exe.
HDD-Booster contains of the executables below. They take 7.63 MB (7995589
bytes) on disk.
- hddboost.exe (6.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about HDD-Booster version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other HDD-Booster versions please click below:
HDD-Booster is an application offered by the software company ASCOMP Software GmbH. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall HDD-Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HDD-Booster from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HDD-Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "HDD-Booster". The HDD-Booster app will be found very quickly. After you select HDD-Booster in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HDD-Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HDD-Booster:
- The software company is: http://www.hdd-booster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\HDD-Booster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HDD-Booster.
8. After uninstalling HDD-Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDD-Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDD-Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HDD-Booster by ASCOMP Software GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that HDD-Booster by ASCOMP Software GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HDD-Booster in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 13:47:05.547