You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HDD-Booster for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall HDD-Booster from your systemASCOMP Software GmbH
. More data about ASCOMP Software GmbH can be seen here
. Please open http://www.hdd-booster.com
if you want to read more on HDD-Booster on ASCOMP Software GmbH's page. Usually the HDD-Booster program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\HDD-Booster folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\HDD-Booster\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HDD-Booster. hddboost.exe is the HDD-Booster's main executable file and it takes circa 6.45 MB (6761376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HDD-Booster. They take 7.57 MB (7940923
bytes) on disk.
- hddboost.exe (6.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of HDD-Booster. You can find below info on other releases of HDD-Booster:
HDD-Booster is a program released by ASCOMP Software GmbH. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove HDD-Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HDD-Booster from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDD-Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDD-Booster". If it exists on your system the HDD-Booster program will be found very quickly. After you click HDD-Booster in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HDD-Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HDD-Booster:
- The software company is: http://www.hdd-booster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\HDD-Booster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HDD-Booster.
8. After uninstalling HDD-Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDD-Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HDD-Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HDD-Booster by ASCOMP Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that HDD-Booster by ASCOMP Software GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDD-Booster in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 10:16:54.540